Betopper Inc. warrants to the original consumer purchaser that the Betopper product will be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal consumer use during the applicable warranty period identified in the 'Warranty Period' section below, subject to the exclusions set forth below.
This warranty statement sets forth Betopper's total and exclusive warranty obligation. We will not assume, nor authorize any person to assume for us, any other liability in connection with the sale of our products.
Warranty PeriodThe warranty period for Betopper Stage Lights is 12 months. In each case, the warranty period is measured starting on the date of purchase by the original consumer purchaser. The sales receipt from the first consumer purchase, or other reasonable documentary proof, is required in order to establish the start date of the warranty period.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Defects or damage resulting from accidents, abuse, misuse, abnormal use, improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemical exposure, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electricalor electromechanical stress;
- Defects or damage caused by private modification;
- Scratches, dents, and cosmetic damage, unless caused by Betopper;
- Ordinary wear and tear;
- Defects or damage to the Products caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by Betopper for the Products;
- Defects or damage caused by the assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment of the Products in a manner that varies from the User Manual.
Limited to Original Consumer Buyer
The warranty on Betopper's product is limited to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable to any subsequent owner.
1. Warranty Claims
All claims to this warranty must be made through Betopper and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Proof of purchase and photos or videos of the damaged product is required to be submitted alongside any warranty request. Before making a warranty claim, you are encouraged to contact Betopper via email@example.com, as there may be a simple fix for your problem that does not necessitate filing a claim. Valid warranty claims made within 1 year of initial purchase will be processed through Betopper.
NOTICE: Please provide the order number, damaged product pictures, video when submitting the warranty verification email. These Info can speed up the verification. The audit result will be sent to you by email.
2. Shipping Damage Claims
In rare instances, the item received may be damaged during transportation. If shipping damage occurs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with photo or video proof.
No free accessories are eligible for replacement or compensation if they are scratched during transportation.
NOTICE: We will not accept shipping damage claims filed more than 7 days after receipt of any products.
3. Regarding exceeding service time situationPlease don’t worry, if the Betopper product you purchased is damaged after one-year. The Betopper service team will provide paid maintenance product services. Please contact the service team via email email@example.com. And please provide the order number and product pictures in the meantime. The service team will notify you of the maintenance cost and logistics cost by email.
Please note: If the package cannot be signed for due to your incorrect delivery address, you will be responsible for the loss and we will not accept your claim. If your order has not been shipped, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to change your address. If your order has already been shipped, you cannot change your address.